Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Montreal

This summer, I'm going on vacation to Montreal, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, and Nova Scotia with a few friends. Now that I have the trip planned, I keep noticing other people who are going to Montreal. I know at least two other people who will be visiting Montreal while I'm on the east coast. I work with someone who just got back from there. Offhand, I can't remember anyone else, but there may be more. And they say Canadians don't like to vacation in Canada.

[Update: I know another person who's going to Ottawa soon after I leave Montreal, and he might visit Montreal too.]

3 comments:

Premee said...

Is Dave included in any of these lists? He mentioned he plans on going to Montreal when he's back in Canada this July. :-)

Alex said...

I didn't know Dave was planning to go there. And apparently I forgot about someone else who's spending all of June there. We've already been making plans to see her, yet somehow I forgot to mention her here. Talk about forgetting the obvious.

Premee said...

Montreal is apparently the place to be this summer!