Thursday, November 26, 2009

Engaged!

If I've talked to you in person or on the phone since Sunday, or if you're my friend on Facebook, you may have already heard my news: I'm engaged! Cathy and I are planning to get married next summer.

Cathy is smart, funny, beautiful, athletic, understanding, and caring. She's my best friend and the love of my life. I'm thrilled to be able to spend the rest of my life with her. (I'd be lying if I claimed I wasn't nervous though. This is a big step!)

If you want to see some pictures from the proposal, I posted some on Facebook, along with the story of how it happened. You don't even need to be a Facebook member to see it!

2 comments:

Ella's State Of Mind said...

good for you

M.A.C. said...

Hello,

Congratulations...

I hope you don't mind answering a couple of questions I am asking all believers everywhere;

Do you believe that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to start a new religion called Christianity?

And if yes. Where is the text in the bible that supports the popular Christian belief that God sent His only Son Jesus Christ to start a new religion called Christianity?