Monday, August 20, 2007

Calgary

It's my hundredth post! To celebrate, I'm going to have a special episode in which I... um... write what I was going to write about anyway--my trip to Calgary this past weeknd.

I went to Calgary last weekend to visit a couple of friends. I could tell you about the conversations, the movies, the Shatner Show, the Chinatown Street Festival, church, and the crepe party. But I think I'll write about something smaller. On Saturday, we browsed a used book store for a while, and I found a book from 1994 called "You Are Becoming a Galactic Human". I read the back cover, and it claims to explain why all life on earth will be physically transformed by the end of 1996. With statements like that, I can see why it hasn't sold yet. For better mockery of this book (from someone who actually read it), click here.

Pictures:And of course, there are more pictures here.

No comments: