Saturday, July 18, 2009

Rambling about warm weather

Maybe I should get something to cover the windows in my car. After a day of work during the summer, the car is always hotter than the outdoors, especially on a sunny day. At least it cools off quickly, thanks to air conditioning.

Meanwhile, I come home, step into the house, and feel a blast of cool air. And I don't have air conditioning at home. I do keep most of the curtains closed while I'm at work though. It is hot in the house, but at least it's not as hot as the outdoors on a warm day. And I don't have to wear as much clothing in the house as in the car! (Clarification for potential roommates: I don't go naked outside of my bedroom and the bathroom if other people, including roommates, might see me. Don't worry. Or don't get excited.)

But even though it's cooler inside and there's less of a dress code, it just feels better to be outside on a hot day.

No comments: