Saturday, September 08, 2007

What's wrong with my email?

I got an email from a friend recently asking if my ualberta.net email address is still working because he got some error messages when he sent messages to me. A couple months ago, someone else was having trouble sending me messages. This makes me wonder if I'm missing emails from anyone else. If you got an error message when you sent me an email, please re-send the message through Facebook (if you use Facebook) or send to my alternate address: ascheuer Άт yahoo.com. (You'll have to replace the word "Άт" with an @ sign. I wrote it this way to make it harder for spammers to get my email.) And if you still have the error message, please send that too.

I did hear that the ualberta.net server will go through some sort of upgrade that will be announced this month. If this doesn't fix the problem, and soon, I'll have to switch to a different main email address.

No comments: