Saturday, February 07, 2009

Psychic postal workers

This week Canada Post seriously impressed me. I got some mail with my name on it. The first thing I noticed was that someone had circled the postal code, which was incorrect. (They usually do that when the sender gets it wrong.) I thought to myself, "I should tell the sender my real postal code." Then I saw that the address was wrong too, and that's when I really became impressed with our postal service.

But maybe it's not as impressive as it sounds. The only mistake in the address was replacing a "1" with a "7", and the address with the "7" doesn't exist. "7" does kind of look like "1". I'll have to tell the sender though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

10 million pieces a day,50,000+ workers...its impressive.thats an easy one,I've had much worse :)