Saturday, November 18, 2006

Weird Dream

Last night I dreamed I was in Toronto. Somewhere in the city (I'm not sure where), I had to go to the bathroom. I headed over to the urinals and was surprised to find something that looked like a payphone where the urinal was supposed to be. There was even a little barrier between it and the next phone like some bathrooms have between urinals. I looked over to the side and realized there was a urinal just a couple of spots to my right. I went over there and started peeing. Someone walked up to what I thought was a phone beside me and put a coin in. The wall opened up, revealing a subway station behind it. The guy walked through and the wall closed behind him. So apparently the thing that looked like a payphone wasn't actually a phone.

I was in Toronto last summer, and I can assure you that this isn't how they control access to their Subway stations. They use turnstiles instead.

No comments: