Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween Part 2

Only 16 trick-or-treaters. Maybe it's because I forgot to turn on the outside lights at first. Maybe they couldn't read the sign on my door that said the doorbell isn't working.

People started showing up at 6-something, and they'd mostly stopped by 7:30 or 7:45. I still saw people in costumes walking around outside after that, but none asked for candy. I don't remember what time the trick-or-treating stopped last year, so it's hard to compare.

If you come and visit me sometime soon (if you know where I live, or if you have my email address or phone number so you can ask me where I live), I'll give you candy. For reasons I will not disclose, I will also give you garlic if you should so desire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, you're getting desparate if you have to bribe your friends with candy (or garlic) to come and visit you ;0)