Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Home

My odyssey is over. I'm home. The trip was pretty good, but it's good to see my family again. Not only did I get to see my parents, I got to see my brother, who returned from a year in Philadelphia two weeks ago. (See this page to read about what he was doing.) Today at the airport was the first time I've seen him since February. I'm looking forward to seeing friends again too, so don't hesitate to call me. (Sorry ladies, I don't give out my phone number on my blog.)

But I'll be somewhat busy because I need to unpack, prepare for a presentation about my Uganda trip (which could be as soon as next week), and look for a job. Yup, no more learning for me. I'm looking for a long-term job.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alex!

Nice to hear from you. Sounds like it's been an interesting summer. Mine has been... full of things that I didn't expect and don't really understand yet, but also good. Anyways, I'll be looking in on your blog as well.

Cheers,